Welcome to my homepage!
I am an Associate Professor at the School of Economics and Business within the Sydansk Universitet, Denmark. I am also a research fellow at CREATES, the time series institute within the Aarhus University.
My research interests are:
- Econometrics: semiparametric and nonparametric estimation.
- Simulation and modelling.
- Health economics.
- Education and behaviour economics.
- Microeconometrics (Master level) based on Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data, Jeffrey M. Wooldridge.
- Time Series Econometrics with Applications in Macroeconomics and Finance (Master level) based on Time Series Analysis, James Hamilton.